Due to the current situation with COVID-19, including limited travel requirements for many educators, we are postponing the Texas EMS Educators Summit until a later date. We are currently looking at different venues throughout the summer.

Requests for refunds will be handled as soon as a decision is made regarding status of the Texas EMS Educators Summit.

Updates will be posted on our website and Facebook as soon as they become available. Thank you for your patience as we consider all available options.